We are all about step by step building a community that Works. Creates. Fashion.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

MAISIE MAKE-UP PARTY.....

On the right: Maisie owner of Maisie Dunbar Spa & Lounge
Maisie make-up artist putting on day-time look for going to work or doing some errands.
She wanted me to put on the make-up myself, I think I did a good job.
Janelle wanted a night time look, she added more bold colors that really stands out. She's so ready to party!

I love all the fresh colors
The make-up is such a reasonable price, but works for any skin color.
We had an array of food from cheese & crackers, kenyan tea (similar to Chai tea), spicy meat samosas, @asdesserts fresh cupcakes 

I'm trying to get Janelle and my friends to laugh....their so silly!
Maisie wall of accomplishments working with many celebrities and very involved within the community by participating in many charity work.

Janelle is taking her goody bag that I made for all the attendees.

 Happy Thursday! I hope your getting ready for the three-day weekend! A couple weeks ago, I had the chance of going to Maisie Dunbar Spa Lounge in downtown Silver Spring, MD. If you like hospitality, this lounge is for you, it has all the services from eye-brow waxing, manicures, eye-lashing, make-up from Maisie own line Bluffajo and more services!

I love Maisie, she has worked with a lot of celebrities, but she doesn't brag which makes her a humble and credible business woman. She gave me so much insight about starting a business that there will be struggles, but if your strong you'll overcome and once you start your dreams never give up. You'll eventually get where you should. Definitely stop by Maisie Dunbar you'll have a wonderful experience!

Follow Maisie on Twitter @maisiedunbar
 
You want to shop maisie make-up line click  here

 photo blog_zps1b65d0f9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment