We are all about step by step building a community that Works. Creates. Fashion.

Friday, October 18, 2013

STELLA & DOT



Guilaine K. Omanda she's working it!






Happy Friday! A couple weeks ago, I hosted an event with Rene Kauder 'Style Makes Me Happy Hour'. This event Premiered Stella & Dot Fall 2013 Collection. We found a place in Chevy Chase, MD called Nival Salon & Spa perfect place to have a jewelry party! The line was filled with lots of bold colors that I adore including reds, pinks, blues, greys, browns...oh yeah and cheetah! What I love about this line and Stella & Dot, they continue to have pieces that caters for any women. 

 I love hosting with Rene, she gave me the freedom to try on all the necklaces..so many options. She's a great stylist that works with you to accommodate your needs and steps in to show the attendees what jewelry works for their style. If your interested in hosting a Stella & Dot event with Rene Kauder don't hesitate by stopping by her page by clicking here

I bought this red stone necklace, I love the detail and the red pops on any outfit you wear with this necklace. I made sure I had food, pink moscato my favorite, and crumb cupcakes. I got the chance to meet Guilaine K. Omanda, she works over at Minnianda where she's killing it as a fashion stylist some of her work has even been in Refinery29. All in all I had good time meeting and networking with fashion lovers like myself! 


You can get enough of Stella & Dot here's the shopping link for some lovely sparkle at Stella & Dot !
 photo blog_zps1b65d0f9.png

1 comment: